Experience the rustic lifestyle and warm hospitality of Pasir Penambang, a century-old fishing jetty along the Selangor River.
Enjoy a relaxing trip with scenic views of lively fishing jetty and riverside sunset.
NO SMOKING POLICY
● The Le-Shore Hotel enforces a no smoking policy in all guestrooms and enclosed public areas.
● Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
● A cleaning fee of MYR 150 will be imposed upon the guest(s) concerned should there be smoking activity detected in guestrooms.
● Candles, incense, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.) are prohibited as well.
● These items and activities will be treated as smoking and the cleaning fee will be applicable.
● All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia currency, inclusive of 6% Sales & Service Tax, unless otherwise stated.
● Rates may increase/decrease without notice.
● Under the Tourism Tax Act 2017, a charge of MYR 10 per room per night will be levied on tourist(s) and non-resident guest(s).
● Malaysian citizens and permanent residents with MyPR cards are exempted from the payment of Tourism Tax. Tourism Tax will be collected at check-in and is payable by cash or credit card.
● Room rates DO NOT include Tourism Tax.
CREDIT CARD PRE-AUTHORISATION
● Should the guest be using a credit card to guarantee the room reservation, the Hotel may hold an amount on the said credit card prior to arrival.
● A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation.
● Exchange rates are applicable at the time of reservation but are subject to currency fluctuations, and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate.
● For all reservations, the Hotel requires a deposit of MYR 100 per room for incidental charges upon check-in.
● Deposit may be placed in cash ONLY during check-in time.
● Deposit may be deducted subject to damage or lost items of the hotel caused by the guest.
● The balance amount of the deposit will be released at the time of check-out.
● Bookings are accepted subject to room availability.
● At all times during the booking process, you will be advised to ensure the accuracy of booking details (guest information, stay dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s), arrival/departure date). We will not be responsible or liable for errors in booking details.
● No booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and payment/deposit has been provided.
● Once your booking has been successfully completed, a Booking Confirmation with details will be sent to the email address provided by you.
● Please contact us if you do not receive your Booking Confirmation(s) within 24 hours from the time of booking.
● Free cancellation: 7 days before arrival.
● If your reservation was affected by the cause issue by government statement (e.g., border closures or travel limitations placed by local authorities, natural disaster, covid-19 lockdown), please provide us with the official proof or document. The Cancellation made before 24 hours for that matter is free of charge, otherwise 100 % charge as cancellation penalty will apply.
● Any reservation cancellation or failure to show on the specified check-in date shall be charged FULL stay room rates if cancellation is made after the deadline and No Refund.
● Any transaction fee chargeable by the bank will be deducted from all refundable amounts to be made.
● If you made your reservation through a third party (website or travel agent), cancellations must be made directly with the third party. We are not authorized to cancel and unable to provide refunds for any third-party reservations.
● Terms and Conditions for Offer/Promotion may differ from the policy above, please read the terms and conditions that shall be binding on you.
● Check-in time is 03:00 p.m.
● For early check-in will be charged RM 50 subject to room availability on the request time.
● All Malaysian citizens are required to produce their identity cards (NRIC) or valid passports upon check-in.
● All foreigners (non-Malaysian citizens) must produce their valid international passports upon check-in.
NOTE: Muslim couples are required to produce their marriage certificate upon check-in.
● Check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
● Any request for late check-out will be subject to hotel occupancy.
● If the guests check-out after 12:00 p.m., MYR 50 per hour will be charged as late check-out fee.
● Late check-out after 03:00 p.m., the room will be charged at the FULL stay room rates.
● Guests must be 18 years or older with photo identification to check-in.
● Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
● The Hotel reserves the right to check photo identification.
ROOM MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY
The total number of occupants in a room, including children, shall not exceed the maximum number of occupants permitted for the respective room types:
I. Premium King Room: 2 adults
II. Premium Twins Room: 4 adults
III. Premium Triple Room: 3 adults
IV. Superior Triple Room: 3 adults
V. Superior Queen Room: 2 adults
VI. Superior Twin Room: 2 adults
VII. Standard Queen Room: 2 adults
VIII. Standard Twin Room: 2 adults
● Hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to additional guests exceeding the maximum occupancy allowed for the room type.
● Guests are recommended to create additional room reservations to accommodate the additional guests.
● EXTRA BEDs service is not provided.
● Front Desk will issue only 2 room keys per room to the Registered guest(s)
● No room keys will be issued to youth under 18 at any time.
● Identity card (NRIC) or valid passport is required if the guest(s) has lost the room key and requests a duplicate.
● Please return room keys to Front Desk upon check-out.
● There will be an MYR 20 fee for each unreturned key card upon checkout.
● A Free of Charge Open Space Parking is provided in front of the Hotel on a “first occupied basis”
● Hotel Le-Shore shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the parking space.
● Wi-Fi is free to access for all registered guests.
● Wi-Fi signals are subject to change without notice depending on the room’s location, the status of our Wi-Fi equipment, and interference from other local wireless signals.
● Using the Wi-fi internet service for any illegal activity is prohibited.
● A maximum of 2 children under the age of 12 can stay in the same room with their parents at no extra charge.
● Individuals above the age of 12 are considered as adults by the Hotel.
● As the parents, guardians, or chaperones of children, the guest(s) is personally and legally responsible for the children and must supervise them at all times.
The following items are not permitted in the hotel premises:
● Animals of any kind.
● Flammable, explosive, or otherwise hazardous materials.
● Objects and fruits emitting a foul odour, including but not limited to durian, mangoes, mangosteen, jackfruit and cempedak.
● Unregistered firearms or other weapons.
● Activities related towards gambling, prostitution, smuggling or other illicit acts.
● Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Malaysia.
DO-NOT DISTURB AND ACCESS TO ROOMS
● When the “Do not disturb” sign is hung outside the room door knob, your room shall not be cleaned.
● However, should guests wish to request for cleaning or assistance after returning to their room, they may contact the front desk to make the request.
● Our team is not allowed to enter your room without following our Standard Operation Procedure (SOP).
● Management reserves the right to enter a room for reasonable purposes, such as an emergency, housekeeping, maintenance, to verify the room, its furnishings, and mechanical equipment are intact, or to address or prevent a violation of our Hotel Policy.
● In the event of suspected illegal activity, management reserves the right to summon law enforcement to aid in eviction. The right to privacy ends when a Hotel Policy is broken. Law enforcement will be granted immediate access to hotel property and rooms of evicted guests.
● Service Hour: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
● Hotel reserves the right to refuse the room cleaning service outside of the housekeeping service hour.
● Maximum Room Cleaning Frequency Per Day: Once a day.
● Extra Full Room services and Cleaning requested: MYR 80.
● Extra Basic Room Service, including floor mopping, floor sweeping, dusting, etc: MYR 20
FIRE SAFETY POLICY
● In Case of Emergency or Fire, please notify Front Desk in the event of a fire or other emergency.
EXCESSIVE NOISE AND PARTIES
● Any person found to be on the premises creating excessive noise, having a party, exceeding the numbers of permitted guests or otherwise causing a disturbance will be requested to leave the hotel without refund.
● In the event of a disturbance, one polite request (warning) will be given to reduce the noise.
● Registered guest(s) is responsible for all persons visiting.
● Non-registered visitors are only permitted until 11:00 P.M.
● If found with more “people” not listed on the Guest Registration Form after 11:00 P.M. the guest(s)’ stay will be considered a party.
● The guest(s) concerned will be asked to rent another guest room for proper accommodations or vacate the hotel without refund.
DAMAGE AND/OR THEFT OF HOTEL PROPERTY
● The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
● The compensation amount is subject to the compensation price list which is placed in the guest room.
● For the loss or damage of luggage, the hotel guest bears the only risk. The management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel guest's luggage.
● Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or going to bed.
● The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss or damage to the guest's belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
PACKAGES TERMS AND CONDITION
● We provided packages which included rooms, entertainment activities and meals for guests to entitle the offer.
● The packages that the hotel provided are only available to reserve with the bookings made online at www.leshorehotel.com.
● The packages that the hotel provided did not apply to reservations booked through other websites. If a reservation was booked through another website, we are not responsible for any fees associated with the cancellation of that reservation.
● The package rates applied to taxes, but did not apply to gratuities, or any additional charges or fees that may apply to your stay.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.